2020 Summer Interns
January 22, 2020
- Art Direction Intern – please submit portfolio along with cover letter and resume
- Videographer/Editor Intern – please submit portfolio, cover letter and resume
- Account Management Intern – please submit cover letter and resume
- Account Planning/Analytics Intern – please submit cover letter and resume
- Media Planning Intern – please submit cover letter and resume
- Public Relations Intern – please submit writing samples, cover letter and resume
Internships are paid and are open to university juniors and seniors.
June 1, 2020–July 30, 2020
Applicants must be available on-site for the entire program.
30 hours of training per week (minimum)
Monday – Friday, from 9 a.m.– 3:30 p.m. (minimum)
Guided by agency leadership, interns will work together as an integrated team to solve a real-world business challenge for a consumer brand.
In addition, interns will work within their preferred marketing discipline on current agency assignments.
The program is actively supported by an engaged senior management team. Historically, many internships have led to full-time positions.
Applicants will be notified of acceptance no later than April 30, 2020.
Contact: Human Resources