August 28, 2019
If you love numbers, are naturally curious about what drives them and have a knack for telling stories with them, then you may be our next Data Analyst.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop measurement strategies: Under the direction of the VP, Director of Analytics, you will create and execute measurement strategies for cross-channel media plans.
- Track and report performance and insights: You will monitor campaign performance and develop reports and dashboards that clearly communicate the human behavior underlying the raw data to provide strategic recommendations.
- Collaborate: In this role, you will work with clients across multiple industries and business models while collaborating with experts from multiple agency disciplines to ensure our reporting and insights reflect an integrated perspective.
- Innovate: As a member of a highly skilled, growing team with a clear vision and drive toward innovation, you will be expected to strive to connect the dots and push forward new ideas for improvements within analytics and in the agency more broadly.
- Maintain a growth mindset: Curiosity and constant learning are essential in this role. You will gain exposure to cutting-edge tools and methods (e.g., R programming, interactive dashboards, statistical modeling, etc.) and will be expected to develop skills in these areas.
- Educate and empower colleagues: As you grow in your role as an analytics practitioner, you will train and encourage the agency and its clients to effectively interpret and apply basic analytics.
- Preference for candidates with bachelor’s degrees in analytics, marketing or related quantitative disciplines.
- Proficiency pulling and interpreting data from standard digital marketing platforms (Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, DoubleClick Campaign Manager, etc.). Google Analytics certification preferred.
- Basic knowledge of standard statistical concepts (probability, confidence intervals, p-values, t-tests, etc.) preferred.
- Experience creating, maintaining and troubleshooting website tracking tags using Google Tag Manager preferred.
- Proficiency writing and presenting clear narrative presentations that summarize data insights, implications and recommended actions.