April 24, 2018
Must thrive on problem solving and collaboration as well as a desire to create and manage highly compelling interactive experiences. Must be passionate about the web and emerging technologies. Requires a strong desire to be an active contributor to both strategic and creative discussions.
The Digital Producer is responsible for managing digital projects from inception through completion. The position requires a firm understanding of digital best practices and the ability to coordinate the efforts of cross-functional teams as well as prioritize project tasks.
Experience with project management tools such as Basecamp, Trello, Wrike, and Asana are a plus.
- Work with strategists, creative, and development team to determine scope and project requirements.
- Define resource needs and create project estimates, plans and timelines.
- Assist account management team when interfacing with clients on digital projects.
- Prioritize project tasks and manage independent deliverables of the project team to ensure project is delivered on time and on budget.
- Select, coordinate, and manage efforts of outside vendors.
- Manage content creation, asset collection, and organization.
- Manage quality assurance and testing efforts.
- Assist in solidifying processes and establishing best practices for digital projects.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of experience managing digital projects and coordinating the efforts of cross-functional teams.
- High level of knowledge and experience in web development and digital campaign execution/coordination.
- Strong cognitive skills – including problem solving, decision making, and analysis.
- Ability to confidently articulate and demonstrate your ideas in internal and client presentations and translate technical jargon into layman’s terms.
- Ability to work among healthy egos and strongly held opinions in a team environment.
- Ability to share ownership of ideas.
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple simultaneous projects, and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience managing budgets.
Report to: Lead Digital Producer