September 1, 2020
Must thrive on problem solving and collaboration as well as a desire to create and manage highly compelling interactive experiences. Must be passionate about the web and emerging technologies. Requires a strong desire to be an active contributor to both strategic and creative discussions.
The Digital Producer is responsible for managing digital projects from inception through completion. The position requires a firm understanding of digital best practices and the ability to coordinate the efforts of cross-functional teams as well as prioritize project tasks.
Experience with project management tools such as Basecamp, Trello, Wrike, and Asana are a plus.
This is a remote position with the potential to move to our Louisville office.
- Work with strategists, creative, and development team to determine scope and project requirements
- Define resource needs and create project estimates, plans and timelines
- Assist account management team when interfacing with clients on digital projects
- Prioritize project tasks and manage independent deliverables of the project team to ensure project is delivered on time and on budget
- Select, coordinate, and manage efforts of outside vendors
- Manage content creation, asset collection, and organization
- Manage quality assurance and testing efforts
- Assist in solidifying processes and establishing best practices for digital projects
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of experience managing digital projects and coordinating the efforts of cross-functional teams
- High level of knowledge and experience in web development and digital campaign execution/coordination
- Strong cognitive skills – including problem solving, decision making, and analysis
- Ability to confidently articulate and demonstrate your ideas in internal and client presentations and translate technical jargon into layman’s terms
- Ability to work among healthy egos and strongly held opinions in a team environment
- Ability to share ownership of ideas
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple simultaneous projects, and meet tight deadlines
- Experience managing budgets
Report to: Director of Digital Production