May 19, 2020
We’re looking for a talented Motion Designer who will be responsible for creating and delivering high-quality motion graphic treatments across a wide variety of styles and platforms. Technical proficiency AND creative intentions are essential in this role. We need someone who can turn an A4 page of text about sustainability or air filtration into a video that stops and holds consumers as they fly down their Facebook newsfeeds.
In close collaboration with Creative Directors and teams, Project Managers, Strategic Planners and Account Managers, you will successfully execute approved briefs by:
- Designing and producing motion graphic elements for new and existing video footage.
- Editing raw video footage and adding effects/elements with motion graphics to enhance creative output.
- Designing and producing animated video content from scratch with minimal existing footage (e.g., vector illustrations turned into animated video).
- Assisting in creating video treatments and storyboards for video ideas.
- Taking storyboards from concept to completion.
- Developing design aesthetics that align with client brand identity and guidelines on all projects.
- Actively proposing styles of motion graphics to improve the quality of content.
- Working with creative teams to understand project scopes and objectives. Actively contributing to the creative brainstorm/development process.
You’ll need these in your arsenal:
- An excellent understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Audition, Illustrator, Media Encoder, Photoshop, Premiere Pro).
- A clear understanding of how video content differs across various devices.
- An interesting portfolio that showcases a variety of projects demonstrating a wide range of motion graphics skills.
- Excellent design, typography and layout skills.
- Excellent time management skills and experience working on tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Attention to detail is critical.
- 3D experience is a plus but not essential.
And you must be:
- An energetic team player with a positive personality.
- Confident in presenting work and receiving feedback.
Please respond ASAP with your CV and a link to your portfolio. We’re eager to see your work.