Senior Brand Planner
January 15, 2019
Senior Brand Planner – Strategic Planning Department
Doe-Anderson, Inc. is looking for a Senior Brand Planner to add to our growing Strategic Planning department. The ideal candidate for this position is a problem-solver, insatiably curious, a superior communicator and an excellent collaborator.
The ultimate contribution of this person at Doe-Anderson will be to lead Strategic Planning on several key accounts, applying sound research and smart insights to produce that help drive integrated, creative marketing solutions.
The Senior Brand Planner will work closely with an integrated team on dedicated client accounts. The Planner will also collaborate with specialists within and outside the agency including data analysts, quantitative and qualitative researchers, creative teams, account management teams, social and digital media experts, and more. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high level of personal motivation and curiosity, with an ability to synthesize and share information in a meaningful and inspiring way.
The day-to-day role involves three key areas:
- Ongoing discovery work relative to consumers and assigned clients’ businesses. This will often involve research and data collection, both self-guided and in collaboration with key internal and external research partners
- Helping develop presentations and briefs that will effectively articulate recommended strategies to connect our clients’ brands to target consumers
- Participating and collaborating across agency disciplines to develop marketing solutions to meet clients’ marketing challenges
- Helping to collect and report back appropriate metrics for monitoring our clients’ business and marketing efforts
Agency Thought Leadership:
- Working with Strategic Planning team colleagues to concept, obtain, synthesize, distill and distribute relevant industry information and marketing intelligence that helps build agency knowledge and expertise as well as its profile in the industry.
You will need:
- Critical thinking and analysis skills
- Strong presentation and persuasion skills
- Familiarity with the use of qualitative and quantitative research
- The ability to prioritize and manage multiple client deliverables
- A bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing planning, advertising or a related field
- Global brand experience a plus